We specialize in a wide range of metal fabrication processes. Our 8.100m2 workshop facilities include body shop, machine shop as well as surface treatment facilities and we have the capacity to manufacture all types of sheet metal parts and machine parts. Our expertise includes plain steel as well as stainless and heat-resistant steels.
We have been approved by the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration to manufacture components and equipment that come into direct contact with food.
We offer the following metal fabrication processes:
- Sheet size, X x Y, 2 x 4 m.
- Fiber laser cutting in plain steel, up to 20 mm thickness.
- Fiber laser cutting in stainless steel, up to 15 mm thickness.
- Fiber laser cutting in aluminum, up to 12 mm thickness.
- Folding length, 4 m (12)
- Pressure, 400 tonnes.
- Sheet: W x T, 2500 x (10 mm plain steel), top roll, ø300
- Arc welding
- MAG welding
- TIG welding, Super Duplex/SMO254
Our welders are certified in accordance with EN ISO 9606-1:2013. In addition, we have been approved to manufacture pressure tanks in compliance with the Danish Department of Labor’s consolidation Act no. 743, module A1 audited by an authorized institution.
- CNC: component size, ø900, L = 2000 mm.
- Vertical and horizontal machining center with rotary table.
- Maximum component size, 3000 x 2500 x 1500, max 5ton.
- Wet spray painting, cabin L x W x H, 6,0×2,5×2,5m
The goods are packaged and prepared for shipping in sealed wooden boxes, in crates or on pallets depending on the needs of our customers. Prior to shipment, we prepare all the necessary freight documents. We are certified by the Danish Plant Directorate to produce wood packaging in compliance with ISPM 15.
For more information, please contact: